Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, mobile device identifier or other unique device identifiers of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site or App, geolocation, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site or App. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including but not limited to credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by email or telephone).
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services.
- We also use this information for advertising, retargeting, marketing campaigns and re-engagement for orders not completed.
- To provide you with customized Services content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email, text message or push notification, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services; When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To contact you with information, deliver email communications, newsletters, promotional material, and other correspondence.
- To communicate with you about our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions;
- To use your aggregated data for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; or for other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Sharing your personal Information
We use third parties’ analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Services, how people are using the Services, how to improve the effectiveness of the Services and related content and to help us or those third parties serve more targeted advertising to you across the Internet. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we, or our service providers, may use information about your visits to our Sites or Apps, and information from your mobile device and email.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a California resident, you may exercise certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). CCPA defines personal information as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. We do not sell personal information to any third parties. We may collect, use, or disclose for business purposes the following categories of personal information from the sources described in the “Personal information we collect” section above:
- Name, contact information, and other general identifiers such as IP address, email, or other unique personal identifiers;
- Customer records such as documentation containing your name or signature;
- Purchase history and information about your purchasing tendencies;
- Geolocation data;
- Profiles and inferences drawn from the information above.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request access to and disclosure of the personal information we collect about you, our purpose for collection, and the categories of personal information we disclose and to whom, and the right to request deletion of your personal information. We respect your privacy rights and we do not discriminate against individuals for exercising their rights. If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit an email to email@example.com We will respond to requests within 45 days. You may make requests or exercise these rights at no charge up to twice every 12 months. CCPA grants California residents the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising privacy rights.
From time to time, we may share information collected about you with our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request information about our disclosure of personal information to affiliated companies or third parties for their direct marketing purposes, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not designed for not marketed to individuals under the age of eighteen (minors). We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our service. If you are a minor please do not use our services or send us your information. We will delete information that we learn is collected from a minor without parental consent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we may have information from or about a minor.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Info@intessetrade.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Intesse Trade LLC
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
Intesse Trade LLC, 6800 SW 40th Street #108, Miami FL 33155-3708, United States